BOARD OF DIRECTORS & EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT
Chairman (Non Executive)
Highlights of his successful career include trading grain, rice and natural fibers for several international trading houses, Managing Director at Credit Suisse in charge of Commodity Trade Finance. Mr. Lippuner has shared his expertise being on the board of various international banks and commodity trading companies
Director (Non Executive)
After obtaining a double Master’s degree from the University of Lausanne in Law and Political Sciences; he served as a Director at UBS and thereafter as Asia Team Leader at BNP Paribas Switzerland. Maître Imhof joined the Law Firm Etude Bettems, Stauffacher, Parisod, Perez & Imhof as Partner in 2014.
Vice Chairman & Director
Master’s degree Business and Administration from H.E.C., Lausanne. Accumulated over 40 years of experience in management and commodity trading. Started his career in 1982 with the ECOM group thereafter spending twenty years at Dunavant SA. Founding partner of Faircot SA.
30 years of experience working with Dunavant and Louis Dreyfus Commodities. Started his career in 1991 with Dunavant and remained with the firm until 2012 when the company was purchased by Louis Dreyfus Commodities. Founding partner of Faircot SA.
Faircot SA operates with a team of dedicated professionals.
Eleven onsite in it’s head office in Gland Switzerland with the support of four specialists located in it’s major sourcing area’s.
South America with a registered office in Sao Paulo, Brazil to assist with shipping, logistics, documentation and origination in Brazil and Argentina.
West Africa with an exclusive support agreement in Abidjan, Ivory Coast to assist with shipping, logistics and documentation out of West African ports.
Central Asia with an exclusive support agreement in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan to assist with various shipping, logistics and documentation tasks in Central Asia and out of West African ports.
Baltic Republic with an exclusive service agreement / office in Riga, Latvia to handle various administrative , shipping, logistics and documentation tasks.
- David Cavalleri : Managing Director
- Damase Büchi : Senior Partner
- Fabrice Gervaz : Manager, Accounting, Tax and Treasury
- Dominique Colabella : Manager, Trade Finance & Documentary Credits
- Alexandre Bourgeois : Trader
- Benoit Honoré : Trader
- Marc Böhler : Office Manager
- Alexandre Zbinden : Sales Administration & Documentary Credits
- Marta Munoz : Sales Administration & Documentary Credits
- Grischa Tellenbach : Sales Administration & Documentary Credits starting 1.5.22
- Belouiz Sara : Sales Administration & Documentary Credits
- Loris Schürmann : Accountant starting 1.6.22
- Ioana Duss : Accountant
- Andreia Sperto : Administrative Manager, Faircot do Brazil, Sao Paulo